Thursday 6 February 2014

Just a quick note...

Just wanted to apologise, guys, for my IWSG post not posting yesterday - I thought I'd try to be clever and write it a couple of days in advance and then schedule it to post itself on Wednesday, thinking I could then kick back and relax with a big mug of tea, knowing that for once, I'd managed to write my post on time....

But alas, it was not to be.

I don't know what happened but for some reason technology hates me, so I've had to post my IWSG message today instead.

That'll teach me to try and be clever.

Anywho, on a different note - I had a brainwave about my novel while I was in the car on the way to work this morning (why does this happen the moment I can't physically find/get to a pen?!) - so my plan for tonight is to quickly scribble it down tonight before I forget and try to do some more work on my WIP before the inspiration deserts me completely.

Hope everyone else's Thursday has been good - only one more day til the weekend, folks! We're almost there!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS