Tuesday 21 February 2012

You've been tagged!...ahem...

So, it's been a while since I've been in the blogosphere properly (in the blogosphere? On the blogosphere? Who knows), but I'm delighted to find that I have a whole six followers to this blog :)! Hooray for social networking!

Anywho, Julia Salyer was kind enough to tag me in one of her posts, so, here are my answers to her questions :)!:


  • What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?....the Other Half is continually nice to me, but he once booked a surprise trip to London, just for the hell of it :).
  • Who is your favorite author? Oh dear, this is a tough one! I'm gonna have to say J.R.R. Tolkien!
  • If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would it be? Australia, New Zealand, then hope across the pond and travel right across America.
  • What's one addiction you have? Tea!
  • What is your favorite time of day? Sunset/Night time :)
  • Favorite food? Cake!
  • What inspires your writing the most? Music :) - and my weird dreams lol
  • What is one pet peeve you have? Cyclists - STOP RUNNING RED LIGHTS!
  • If you could have a super power what would it be? Does Wolverine's claws/healing ability count as a superpower??
  •  Do you have a pet? At my parent's house I do - Bess, our annoying little wired haired fox terrier :). Oh, plus 80 cows, 20 calves and 7 cats :)
  •  If you had to change your name, and pick it, what would you change it to? I quite like my name...despite the fact that I constantly get people asking me if Robert Pattinson is my brother....but I like the name Rae! (...and no, he isn't, in case you're wondering ;) ).


  • So there you have it! A small insight into me and my loves/hates :)! I'm gonna give this a whirl now, and try and tag people to answer my questions :)!...but I'll probably do it wrong lol....here's my chosen bloggers:




    1. Jessica Salyer
    2. Murees Dupe (apologies for the no accent - I don't know how to get it!!)
    3. Emma Lauren
    4. Misha Gericke
    And your questions....

    • Tea or coffee?
    • What is your favourite childhood book?
    • Cats or dogs?
    • What is your favourite film?
    • Roses or lilies?
    • If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you take with you, and why?
    • Chocolate or crisps?
    • What kind of topping do you like on your pancakes?
    • Flora or fauna?
    • What is your favourite film adaption of a book?

    Happy blogging :)! I'm looking forward to seeing all your answers :)!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

     
    BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS