Thursday 23 February 2012

Another day, another post...

So I don't really have a topic for this post...again, it's just a general whine/ramble...you know you love it really...

I should be doing work - I found out yesterday that my lecture I should have this afternoon got cancelled, which immediately made me think 'hooray! I'll have more time to do work tomorrow!'...which was a good thing cos I wasted two hours yesterday talking to the man who came to install our new exercise machine and although I didn't get any work done, he did give me some amazing story ideas...

Anyway, I did do a lot of uni work yesterday, but I've got a LOT still to do, but I'm in that mood where I really cba! All I've done so far this morning is lurk on authonomy, write a review and found some more books to back...as well as obsessively checking twitter every 5 minutes and tweeting random crap.

I know I say this every time I post, but I honestly cannot wait until I can make writing my full-time job - then I needn't feel guilty whenever I write a chapter of my novel instead of doing coursework, and I can blog about something interesting instead of whining about stated coursework! Still, that day will come soon enough...it'll actually be pretty scary when I finally finish education forever and I'm thrown out into the big bad world of work!

Have a good day, folks!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love chatting and meeting new people :). Thanks for stopping by!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS